I’m so excited and thrilled to announce that I am going to be teaching in FOUR locations for the Original Sewing & Quilting Expo this spring and summer!
Original Sewing & Quilting Expo
I’ll be traveling to Cleveland, Worchester, Raleigh and Pittsburgh. Possibly more, if so, I’ll announce those along the way!
I would love to meet you! And I do really enjoy teaching sewing. I hope to see you there!
I’ll be showing little previews of my classes soon, so check back!
Blogging once every six months is good, right?
In the last few months, I have:
- written a book, turned it in, made more quilts than I EVER thought possible and yet I can’t show any of them to the world
- created three patterns under my own name, those I CAN show and I WILL in the next few days
- went to fall quilt market (fun and work all at the same time, met some AMAZING people)
- moved to a new house and a bigger sewing studio
- my darling husband started a new, exciting job. (okay, I didn’t do this one, but trust me, it affects me)
- was in charge of marching band uniforms (super fun, but a much bigger commitment than I realized)
I am so excited for the next few months and into 2014!! Lots of really exciting stuff coming up and I have some stuff I am so proud of to show off!
I don’t always blog on a regular basis, but I try to instragram every day. If you don’t follow me, my links are over to the right!